Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Fleece vs Piggie Bedspreads

arionat799

Cavy Slave
Im confused, what is the difference between fleece on top of a uhaul pad? (or towel(s) newspaper(s) etc.) Why is it better? Also, the fleece in the cozy cocoons wicks the pee so they are not sleeping in it, right?

I think the difference is that she uses another absorbent material specifically designed to absorb liquids and uhaul pads just happen to absorb liquid. Also I think the advantage is supposed to be that it's all premade for you and you don't have to find fleece and uhaul pads and such and it's all sewn together already too. I don't know anything about her cozy cacoons I've just looked into the bedspreads themselves on her site. Right now we're using the uhaul pad/towels/fleece method and it seems to be working. I have a sewing machine and am not afraid to use it so I might just make some sewn pads myself.

"I have a sewing machine and am not afraid to use it" Priceless! I'm in 'stiches' laughing at this unexpected 'thread', 'bobbin' and 'weaving' as I 'zig zag' avoiding the temptation to 'overlock' and load!

Sorry I could not resist

Kristin

Oh the puns! Those were great! I'm busting my seams laughing....ok that was lame. I tried.

I was on 'pins and needles' waiting to be told 'button' it or 'zip' it for 'needling' your efforts to go the extra 'yard', I 'hemmed'& hawed over even posting it thinking it may be 'biased' comments on your 'yarn'. I do wonder what the police would do if they knocked on a door and heard "I have a sewing machine and am not afraid to use it" Probably think you were on the 'fringe' and about to 'unravel'

Hahahahahaha

You guys are killing me! Thanks for the laughs!

Wow that was a lot more sewing jargon than I was prepared for, or expecting. So funny!!! I love all of it!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.