Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fur Fleece Forest Construction=FAILED

Zuidy

Cavy Slave
Well, I was gonna make a Fleece forest for my girls. By the time I was done I had spent a good 45 minutes on it.

I run to the cage, take out their existing hideys, and try to connect the forest to a corner of their cage-- Only to find out that the grid was too big.......

Y'see, I had borrowed a few grids from a family friend to make things like a hay manger. Well, of course I didn't notice the grid was too big then, due to the fact that I made a hay manger, and thus didn't need to connect it to other grids........ GUAGH!!!

Oh sheesh. What we go through, eh?

Why was it too big. can attach it to any corner of the cage. post pictures of it.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Fleece Forest Construction=FAILED[GuineaPigCages.com] Fleece Forest Construction=FAILED[GuineaPigCages.com] Fleece Forest Construction=FAILED Here is mine.

Was it too big to attach with connectors? You can try to attach with zip ties. The size won't matter as much.

Sorry for the late reply guys!

The grid was an inch too big. Note, these are NOT the grids I used for my cage. I used them for a hay rack and (tried) to use them for my cage.

The zip ties wouldn't have been a bad idea. I say "wouldn't" have because I already ripped off the pieces of fleece from the grid.

See you should have consulted us before doing so. lol

See you should have consulted us before doing so. lol

ROFL! That'll make her feel better, Boofp!

Sorry! So Sorry! :eek:

lol I didnt mean it to be ugly. :eek:ptimist:

*ah hem..... hrm hem....*

HE.

I love when everyone assumes we're all female. Like, I should remake my screenname to be ImaBoyWhoHasPigs or something

It's definitely not a problem. Just funny

Lol. I found out one of my chat buddies was a guy and I'm like "What?! I didn't know that!" Lol. It doesnt really occour to me that theirs guys on here lol.

I love when everyone assumes we're all female. Like, I should remake my screenname to be ImaBoyWhoHasPigs or something
I honestly thought you were female:eye-poppi

Definitely guilty of assuming that everyone on here is female. I don't know why we do it, it's not like you boys assume that everyone on here is male! I s'pose the draw of piggies is more a female thing, although I wish more guys would get on board with piggies. My bf has two boars and loves them to death :)
What if you bent the grid in half like you would to do make a tunnel but then add the strips? That way, they'd have a dual-purpose hidey/fleece forest that's portable!

ROFL I'm guilty of assuming most here are female, too. I know some of the guys, and I guess I just found some more! I've been laughing since boofp's 3rd post! My neighbors hear me cracking up when the windows are open, and think I'm nuts...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.