Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Fleece C&C cage liner

Lalapiggypigs

Cavy Slave
Hi guys! I am in the process of getting my guinea a new 2 by 6 cage and I use fleece but I would really like to have liner. How would I make one? I know there are other posts about this but alot of them are not very clear. Also does anyone know or make c&c cage liners for cheap? I would really appreciate it. Thank u!!!!

Hi guys! I am in the process of getting my guinea a new 2 by 6 cage and I use fleece but I would really like to have liner. How would I make one? I know there are other posts about this but alot of them are not very clear. Also does anyone know or make c&c cage liners for cheap? I would really appreciate it. Thank u!!!!

Hello and welcome to the forum. If you would like to make your own liner I would suggest using the forum's search engine in the top right corner to find fleece liner tutorials. There are several available and most are detailed with pictures.
If you would like to buy your own I recommend searching Etsy.com for the best prices. Although, you will probably pay quite a bit more for a size 2x6 regardless of where you shop.

I posted a tutorial, but if you have questions I'd be happy to walk you through it. :)

ok, where is the tutorial? thank u!! :)

What materials do you need to make a C&C cage liner??

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.