Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bonding Fleece Bag

FuzzMom

Cavy Slave
Hi. Looking for someone creative that can make a custom bag for bonding or tell me where to find one. My newest girl came to me pregnant. She has one baby that I'm keeping as he or she loves being held. I'm looking for a large fleece bag, something breathable for the baby, something that I can wear when I need my hands free, and something that can also close for those times I need to keep baby in, say when I have to travel by bus to the vet. Do they have a bag that meets all the requirements/ Or can anyone make such a thing/ I"m no good at making stuff. If so please let me know! Thanks.

You need to figure out ASAP whether the baby is he or she -- males can impregnate females when they're about four weeks of age, and he'll be happy to service mom if there are no other females around. Or even if there are.

I don't know of anything that you could purchase that's what you're looking for. And I'd be worried about the baby being able to breathe in any kind of sack whether you're on a bus or even around the house. You can buy very small travel cages that would be more suitable for anything like a bus trip.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.