Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags Flag This Breeder

PigPandemonium

Cavy Slave
Wow another one, please flag!:(broken link removed)I had a hunch that they were a breeder, seeing as they use the words "For sale" and "Various colors" however I didn't want to link it here to flag unless I was sure they were a breeder, since that would be bad to flag someone who is just trying to adopt out pigs, so I emailed them raising the question of "Did you breed these pigs" Among other things to seem like I was interested (Which if they were just trying to adopt them out I would have taken one) she/he answered back with "Yes" to the question about breeding.

I went to flag it but it looks like it's already been "Flagged for Removal". That was quick! :) Yeah, the ads that talk about their animals like they are selling a pair of shoes ("lots of types, colors to choose from", etc) is a definite red flag.

Hm, that's odd it's still up for me :confused:

It's been removed.. Sometimes it takes a little while :)

I mean when I click on it I don't get the "Flagged for removal" message that's normal when it's been flagged enough, I just get the ad, that's why I was wondering why CavyMama had seen that but not me. lol

I saw it was flagged and removed too.. Not sure..

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.