Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

First Rescue

Ok I have pics(just took them). l2t I will email you them if thats ok with you.

You can e-mail pictures to me!!

ok I think I have your email address because I have you as a contact for IM

ok, ill check my emal soon!

aaaw, i just checked my inbox and there was nothing there!

No she didnt! she chose Loppy!! so hah!

lol = P

ugh! i meant Loppy, cancel the F in front of it. dont know where that came from. i just sent a pm to the member "floppyragzdolli" asking about her piggies and the new babies, so that probably where that came from!

Yay! l2t is Loppy's god mother!! Hehe, what joyous times it is.
Can I see pictures? I think my e-mail is in my profile, if not just ask and I'll give it to you over pm I guess...

i saw the pics, cinn! and he is adorable! he could make any godmom proud!!!! lol!

ok rubypiggie2 send me a pm with your email address and then I will send you an email with pics.

Okay, thanks cinn!

awwwww thats great cinn. Loppy is cute. I like Oreo. I have a black and white sow and named her Oreo. My hubby and I might be getting 2 more if the lady calls back soon.

Cool! I love getting new piggies! Loppy is a cutie.

Me too and I just found out that my Peanut is having babies. When I got her from a friend of mine she said that Peanut had and encounter with her dad and may be pregnant. So It has been 5 weeks and she is now showing and I felt her babies move. Probably sometime around Thanksgiving she'll have her litter. Not sure how many though. Excited for her to have babies but did not want her to have em. Im keeping them all.

uh oh. are you going to keep all? even if she has 7 babies? my girls are from litters of 7.

also, will you be making cages bigger then?

Yeah I will be making it bigger. As a start im gonna make the girls a 4x4 until I clear up a area for my pc desk or the bunnies cages then I can just make a new boys cage and give the girls a 4x6 cage with and big long 2nd level. It probably wont be until after Christmas because of the space of things we got. We might not take the 2 guinea pigs that we saw advertised in the paper unless they really want to get rid of em then we probably would just take em so they dont end up in a bad home. Better safe than sorry.

ok. sounds like youve got everything under control!

Yeah we do. My hubby and I were talking about how to reset up the cage. We are gonna make a 2x3 cage just for Scruffy and It will open up the 1x4 2nd level and we will expand the 2nd level to a 2x4 with a 2x1 right next to it. The bottom floor will be a 4x4 for the girls and the boys probably will have a 2.5x4 or a 3x4 cage with a 25x1 or a 3x1 2nd level.

Last edited:
Scruffy has to be a loner because he is a bully but he loves to be out of the cage and see the girls at playtime while im with them all to watch them. I keep an eye on them very carefully and if the boys are mischeivious I put them back in their cages. They all get mad when I do that and they would try to raid me by biting me. lol

Good luck with the babies angel!! i hope peanut has a safe delivery! = )

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.