Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos First Photo-Shoot

Clovers

Cavy Slave
These are just a few of the photos I took during my first photo-shoot. I had wanted to do a photo-shoot but I had to get some fleece for the background but today, I decided I couldn't wait any longer and I just used an old bed sheet. It was really cute and looks great. (P.S. There are more photos in my Album so
click here ---> (broken link removed) to see those!)
[GuineaPigCages.com] First Photo-Shoot

Attachments

DSC00370.jpg
So am I especially tri-coloered abbys (obviously lol)

Oh, and I forgot to mention, does anyone have any other tips about getting good pictures in photo-shoots?

Well done! So cute!

Sooo cute! Your Abbys look like my Scout, he's a tri-colored Abby as well. I'd love to see them play together. Cute little poofy Abby butts running around are my weakness!

Oh, and I forgot to mention, does anyone have any other tips about getting good pictures in photo-shoots?

I use my piggies only bestest of treats...bamboo! They go nuts so i only use it when I doing photos or during grooming etc, so its a postive experience! I had a few foster girls last year that were uttely terrified of human contact..and I mean terrified. So as you could imagine trying to get piccies of there cutness was hard when they were scaling the walls to get away, so everyday I would practice with them, I would set them up and pile a whole heap of bamboo in front of them and tak piccies. After a few months of this I serouisly got to them to the stage where Icould get them out set them up in front of the camera and they would just sit quitely and stare at me the whole time! it was so wonderful to see them get to the stage where they realized I wasnt gunna hurt them, just feed them! Got to the point where I ddint even need the treats :)

Adorable pictures!

They are so beautiful!

Really good job! I esp like the background, it shows off how pretty they both are, and makes for a nicer pic.

Loves cute good job

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.