Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog First Blog

Blog entry from old forum

-PiggyPrincess-

Cavy Slave
Well this is my first blog on the site. I have never written one of these before so I guess I shall have a good old ramble about anything really lol.

At the moment I'm not feeling too great tbh. I was ill last week and then went to the doctors on monday, turns out I have a viral infection. Fun fun fun, so I've got a massive headache,feel sick, high temparature, full of cold, sore throat & lovely little red spots on my torso & abdomen. Just fantastic really :sarcastic.
(I shall put the violin away now. haha)

In other matters, I seem to have a giant list of work to do that has built up for the past month & so far has not got the slightest bit smaller, so now is the time for me to actually do something about it. But recently I've been in the wrong frame of mind to do any of it. I've got no motivation for it at all.
Tomorrow I think I shall start it. There may be light at the end of the tunnel somewhere!

I also really fancy a change with Rolo's c&c cage. I'd love to get some black correx (to us Uk folk :)) (coroplast to the Us) and tons of new fleeces & toys. But it's all quite expensive over here and my parents probably wouldn't appreciate all the work for ordering correx etc...
Maybe when I have more money and there is a need for it. Atm everything is great and I don't need to get anything, I guess it's just me and my greed and my liking for change arounds.
I do it to my room all the time. I must have moved things round in so many different combinations. It's quite funny actuallylol when friends come over, they are like you've moved your things around again, constantly wondering what it will be like, lol.
Also it's quite supprising how I can actually change it so much, as my room is in the loft/attic (we had a conversion a couple years back) so the ceiling height/slanted walls do sort of limit you to how you can have things. Nevertheless (sp) I still manage to fiddle things around.

Gosh I seem to have rambled on quite a bit now, although I am known for rambling on & thinking of other topics. But hey I can't help it if something reminds me of something else or triggers another thought :).
Well I shall stop myself now before anyone falls asleep or decides they want to cut off my internet access just so I can't keep on typing about aimless things.

That's It I 'Spose
Bye :)
xx

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.