Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Finally!

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
OK, so some of you know that I am planning to build my pigs a bigger cage when I get my loft bed. Well, guess what?? Tomorrow, I'm headed to IKEA to get my new bed! I can't wait!! I'll still have to get some more coro and fleece, but I should be able to get those pretty qiuck as my dad works close to a sign shop, he got my coroplast in the current cage from there, and last weekend I was at Goodwill and they had a TON of huge fleece blankets for only a couple dollars! :D So, my pigs should have a new cage soon.

Oh, hey, I also made a new group for knitters and crocheters so if any of you knit or crochet, feel free to join! I'm getting kind of lonely being the only member. lol

One quick question to add: How hard is it to clean cages with lofts? I might put a loft in the new cage to use as the kitchen area, but I dont know if they're hard to clean under.

My son has a loft bed from IKEA. His is the one with a desk on the lower level and bed on the top. It's opened up a ton of room in his bedroom. The bed is pretty high up, though, so you might want to measure the height of your ceiling and the height of the bed to see how much clearance you have.

Yeah, we're gong to do that and if the ceiling is too low my dad is going to trim the legs so it's shorter. :) What loft bed is it that your son has? Is it the white metal one with the desk or a different one?

How fun! Make sure you take picture of your new setup and cage :)

I will do that! :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.