Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Favorite?

Pepperpiggie

Cavy Slave
Question: What is your favorite, breed of guinea pig, favorite color(s), pattern, how many piggys do you have?

Breed: I love all breeds but my favorite is the Peruvian
Color: cream
Pattern: I like dalmation

I have three guinea pigs two Peruvians, Lilly, she is a self cream colo, Rose is a grey/blue color with a white spot on her from left leg and I have a short hair Pepper who I think is a roan.

Fav breed is abyssinian all the way! Ever since I got my first all those years ago! The only reason I have gp now is cause the pet store had a cutie abby and I wanted him. Then i remembered how as a kid our bonded pair lost one and the lone piggy was depressed so I got his cage mate, an american, as well. Now I have two americans but my abby is the most spoiled. XD he sorta demands it.

Fav color.... Hmm I like the odd ball colors you dont see often. Anything that just looks unique!

Fav pattern.... I think thOse that have white seperating colors are my fav. Like my Porcupine, he has big spots that have a lot of white in between.

Breed: Abyssinians and Texels are tied for first place on my favorites list
Color: I like multiple colors, doesn't matter what ones as long as there's more than one :]
Pattern: I don't have a favorite pattern, I think they're all cute :p

Right now I have an american, he's mostly black but has a ring of brown going across his shoulders and around his neck.
My first guinea pig was a white abyssinian, and my current pig's cage-brother was an all white American.
I can honestly say though, that I'm not and never will be partial to the kinds of pigs I get, I can't really help but love them all ^.^

Breed: Abyssinians and Merinos are my favourite breeds
Colour: I like all of the colours really
Pattern: All guinea pigs patterns are cute, although I like the striped pattern

I have 6 piggies, 1 aby all white with brown ring around one eye and black ring around the other eye, 4 American short haired mixed between the colours black and light brown and a merino with a black face, white body, and black and brown rear. I love them all :love:

Everyone's piggys sound really cool!:)

Breed: Abyssinians and Merinos are my favourite breeds
Colour: I like all of the colours really
Pattern: All guinea pigs patterns are cute, although I like the striped pattern

I have 6 piggies, 1 aby all white with brown ring around one eye and black ring around the other eye, 4 American short haired mixed between the colours black and light brown and a merino with a black face, white body, and black and brown rear. I love them all :love:

I had never heard of Merinos before, are they common and I just totally missed hearing about them or? how do you tell them apart from other types of piggies?

I had never heard of Merinos before, are they common and I just totally missed hearing about them or? how do you tell them apart from other types of piggies?

I think merinos are not a common breed I hadnt heard of them before I saw one. They are like texels, and they grow long curly fur really cute, i think to tell them apart from texels, the differences are that merinos have crests on their heads. But again it's not unusual to not have heard of them, they are not really that common.

I like abbies and teddies. My favorite color is red and white.

Currently have a black teddy, a brown American, a gray and white American and an agouti tri American.

my farorite breed is abbyssinian,color is silver,and pattern is dutch. I have a tan and white dutch short hair guinea pig and a brown guinea pig who is sort of like reverse agouti she is brown but white under her brown fur and she is a cross between a short hair and an abby, but just has short hair.

Breed: Abbys were my favorite, but I also think Texels are super cute and my two little shorthairs are so soft. :)
Colors: White and cream.
Pattern: Tricolor, any combination of three colors.

Great everyone! You should add pictures of your precious GPs!

Breed: I love Shorthairs and Abyssinians.
Color: I really love the color red on piggies.
Pattern: not picky but tricolors are pretty

Right now i have a shorthair named Rhino, he's a tricolor white red and brown. i want an an abyssinian <3

This is a picture of little Rhino baby

I think I'm biased towards Silkies, mainly because all of mine are Silkies. :eek: I love Abyssinians as well.

My favorite colors are red and black, and I like the Dutch pattern, or solid colors.

I have three piggies, all silkies. There are two red/brown and white and one cream and white. I used to have an American boy who was cream and white and a big splotch of black on the top of his head. If you looked at him from one side, he looked like Elvis Presley.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.