Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Faux intro!

pennypig11

Cavy Slave
Today I was cleaning Penelope's cage and she was playing having floor time. My chihuahua Chickie had to be let out bc she was screaming for a snack. Well Chickie decided she was going to check out Penelope. It was the cutest thing! Chickie was trying to sniff penny's butt, but penny was trying to sniff chickies face. Chickie is only a couple of pounds more than our pig and maybe 4 inches taller. Penelope thought it was a new friend and followed her every movement and starting to chut out loud. Chickie ended up bringing her snack right next to penny and trying to share with her. I told my husband that this was a sure sign that Penelope needs a friend! We don't have any rescues in our city and the closest one is about 2.5hours away. We are going to start contacting some and see if they will meet us halfway. :)
Btw the meeting between the dogs will probably never happen again. And plus Chickie is too old to care about anything we bring into the house anymore. Ha!

---
I am here: https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.436322,-98.750819

That's so cute that Chickie brought her snack to share!

There's a rescue in Round Rock -- Vision Hills Sanctuary.

Yes that's the one I'm most interested in. They have one little girl there right now and I'm emailing today. The soonest we could get her would be Friday. The drive is about two and a half hours from us bc we are on the outskirts of San Antonio and round rock is right past the north side of Austin. I will try to keep updating.

---
I am here: https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.370706,-98.485556

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.