Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast Fair price

juldga

Cavy Slave
Called around to find coloplast. Is $20 for a 4x8 sheet a fair price?

Also how do you transport it if they dont roll or cut?

OK I dont know if you can delete threads but I found a similar one that answered my question

Thats a good price! I gor mine for $25. Do you have a truck or a friend who does? If you do you can use that but make sure you tie it down becauuse it WILL fly away!!

I just lay mine flat in the back of mt dads truck. I believe there are photos in the photo gallery on rolling coroplast, which is an option as well as long as you do it carefully.

Does coroplast bend? I dont know how I am going to ttransport it in my little car. I might have them cut it into 4x5 and a 4x3 pieces so it'll fit in my car

The closest Sabic from me is 30 minutes. I think the extra $8 is worth the hours drive. I sure hope I can get this home alone!

My coroplast cost me about $18 for a full sheet. I just bent it in half so that I could fit it in the car, and it still works perfectly fine.

Another option for cheaper coroplast would be to ask a local sign company for a discount for one of their signs that they printed improperly, or ask a local politician for leftover signs.

There should be lots of political signs pretty soon! There is a nice big one at the end of my street corner I've been eying since it's from the guy I don't like. lol.

(don't take down political signs it's illegal, just FYI)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.