Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Everybody's pig - Juniper pic and other updates

mommazilla

Cavy Slave
Hi all. I feel guilty for not posting pictures and updates more often but here is one :)

Juniper is a fat and happy, well adjusted pig with a big attitude! Bossy that guy is! I still melt when I look at that sweet little face though.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Everybody's pig - Juniper pic and other updates

I have other pictures but can't upload them right now. I'll try to comment a few more pictures.

And Juniper's part time buddy, Lenny (I say part time b/c Juniper doesn't always care what Lenny has to say or what he wants to do) is doing well. And for the one that never lived in a bush, he sure doesn't like to be handled. Juniper at least gives in after a few minutes and then enjoys his loves.

The pigs I rescued from the tote are being adopted tomorrow! I'm excited about their home b/c she has other piggies and was already a C&C cage user and is pretty knowledgeable about guinea pigs. I've linked her to this site so maybe she'll join.

ETA: after posting I see that the other pictures have loaded. Some more of Juniper, one of a little girl I keep squealing back at them wheeking at her and then of the two rescues, Smoke and Patches.

Attachments

photo (28).jpg photo (29).jpg photo (30).JPG photo (31).JPG
I remember Juniper's story.

Glad to see he is coming around! Thanks for updating her.

I am happy he is doing good and that he is still well, and for you too! And that you obviously still care for him-- Look at how perky he is! Thanks for taking him in-- LITERALLY! lol

Glad to see you @mommazilla . Welcome back Juniper. :)

That's awesome that your rescues are being adopted! I'm sure they will have a great life with their new lady!!

I love Juniper! What you and him went through still amazes me! He is such a lucky guy to have found you!

Thank you for the update! Juniper and how hard you worked to rescue him are one of the things I think about when I need to feel better about the world and the people in it!

Thanks for the update and the photos! I enjoyed all of it.

Juniper is a handsom piggy! Glad he's doing well.

Thanks guys, I sure do love them. They sure are fun. I'm about to sew them some more fleece pads, I'm pretty excited about that. Oh the things guinea pig owners get excited about!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.