Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Ebay Fleece, Anyone Use This?

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
I've been poking around eBay looking at cages for when Borat is neutered and he and Amy can share a home. I can across this fleece: (broken link removed)

Does anyone use that type? It says it has a backing that slows, although not completely stops the leak-through. I'm not at all handy so making my own liners would be a challenge. It tooks like getting a couple of these and swapping them out might be feasible, especially if the fleece is pre-washed so it's ready to wick.

I don't really know anything about these but I do note the sizes do not correspond with standard C&C cages which might make it a bit difficult to make them fit. Also it seems odd that every size is the same price.

I don't really know anything about these but I do note the sizes do not correspond with standard C&C cages which might make it a bit difficult to make them fit. Also it seems odd that every size is the same price.
Actually they're different prices, but you have to use the drop-down to see it change. Yes, the sizes seem odd so I was thinking of overlapping although that could get pricey, depending on what size I end up doing. My biggest worry is that the urine wouldn't wick enough and my piggies would be standing on damp fleece.

Okay, I see now. The price I was looking at was just for the small one. That's pretty pricey. It's not hard to make them. Do you know anyone with a sewing machine, if you don't have one yourself?

I do have a next door neighbor who sews so I might have to make nice with her. She made me an amazing fleece bedspread for Christmas that my cats love, so probably not a big leap to piggy stuff.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.