Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Reference Easy Fleece Forest

I've had a few people ask about the fleece forests I've made for my boys, so I thought I would post a thread for all to see. I was so tired of tying and untying all those fleece strips in order to wash but my guys love them so much I had to figure out something to make us all happy:crazy:! Here is a picture with directions to follow:

1. Cut a piece of fleece that is as wide as 1 grid and the length of 2 grids.
2. Fold fleece in half length wise.
3. Cut nine strips(evenly if you can:p) stoping about an 1/2 inch or so from the fold.
4. Unfold fleece and drape acoss 2 rows and pull the stripes down:cheerful:!

These are so easy to just pull off, wash and put back. You can make more or less panels depending on what your piggy prefers. I hope this helped and the directions are clear.

Your photos wouldn't show up when I clicked on them : ( how different is yours from the forest that Luna made?

** I posted this before realizing there were multiple pages of replies... So Now I'm going back to read, and I can't figure out how to delete my post. Sigh. Sorry if this was already covered in previous pages.

Last edited:
I just made my first fleece forest! It wad easy peasy! Minerva and Jasmine kept going in and out of it lol and Minerva started popcorning! Madea even got in on the action. Dutchess was more interested in me picking her up than checking it out.

Jasmine
Easy Fleece Forest

and

Madea
Easy Fleece Forest

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.