Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Dog Kennels anyone??

go_ellie

Banned
Cavy Gazer
I am looking for a affordable dog kennle for my terrior mutts.

I have someone to watch the piggers, but I need a kennel. $25 a day per dog is the max. I am looking for a place that can walk, feed, and play with my pups.

My zip code is 60016, if anyone can recomend a place. My mom wants to send them to petsmart petshotle, NO WAY!!!

Thanks

Call your local vets. The vet near me boards animals and whenever I take my guinea pigs in, I'd see people walking the dogs. I'd never send them to Petsmart, though. There's a place near me in Carol Stream called Camp Ruff It. They board dogs and also have doggy day care there. I think it costs $27 per day. I've heard it's a great place. Maybe they'll give you a discount if you have more than one dog.

No petsmart. They do everything to the extreme minimum. Call your vet ask if they do boarding or who they recommend. A good facility will allow you a walk through if you ask and require rabies, distemper and bordetella vaccinations before boarding.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.