Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Eyes/Non-crusty Does guinea pig has an eye infection?

HaydayMayday

Cavy Slave
I'm unsure if my guinea pig, Cookie has an eye infection. There's a lot of weird white discharge that keeps coming out of her left eye (only her left eye) and is always watery for some reason. She is eating and drinking just fine and has been running around and popcorn ingredients happily,but it still worried worried. Especially since she has a habit of jumping to the hay bag, or sitting in her poop for very long periods of time. (She 90% of her cage is clean, w/ covering I have no idea why she loves the one particular poop spot.)
Is this allergies or something? I'm unsure really, and would like some help on why my little gimpy is crying in her left eye so much. Also, I took a picture from the top of her head and her eyes might be uneven. Is that a problem? I don't have a vet near me so is there anything I can do atm?
Ps:I don't know how to attacge photos.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.