Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Do you keep a journal?

stephandcorey

Cavy Slave
I started a journal of when I bought Tapper,
What I feed him and when (fruits and veggie wise),
Also when I Clean his male parts,
And when I change his cage.

Am I the only one?!

I did have one but the journal was had went south because i havent been writing in it
I was writing about everything the cute things they did and that we
took them to the vet.

Last edited:
I didn't even think about cute things. Lol thanks

Guinea Lynx has a health journal you can buy. I use that. It's mostly just to keep record of their weekly weigh-ins. Every other routine such as cleaning and when they get blue coded veggies (see nutrition chart) are on my phone's calendar.

I just every morning write the day, (when im feeding him.)
Then as the day progress if I give him a treat, (the journal is beside his cage along with pen) i write what it was and when he can have it again.
Or if I cleaned him etc..

The only serious stuff i record is weights on my phone. if i'm shopping and need info on foods i pull up my browser (yay smart phone) and everythig else is pretty easy to track. I do post cute stories and photos on a blog. Well its Porcupine's blog mostly, but he sucks a updating it. To busy being an adorable abby i guess. XD

I have a notebook that I keep my own weekly weigh in and measurements in, I also record my daughter's weight and my guinea pigs weight weekly in the same notebook. :)

I never even thought to keep a journal! That's a great idea! :D Thanks! It sounds super helpful for my poor forgetful memory.

I do keep a journal. For how to take care of my piggies.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.