Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Do you have a guinea pig with a fun marking..?

PeeweesPiggyPalace

Removed
Cavy Gazer
I call my Sophie girl "love butt" :) [GuineaPigCages.com] Do you have a guinea pig with a fun marking..?
[GuineaPigCages.com] Do you have a guinea pig with a fun marking..?[GuineaPigCages.com] Do you have a guinea pig with a fun marking..?
Hope I'm not the only one who sees it :-/

My pig Simba has a orange ring around him, now it's about halfway around. A little bit like hers!

Zelda has a black rear end (which I found adorable from the start), and her babies each have one hind foot that is the same color as most of their body with lighter colored toes!

I love her 'love butt'! :D That is adorable. I always get some amusement at how my Radar's one pink ear and two-tone face give him a devious young-piggie look!

[GuineaPigCages.com] Do you have a guinea pig with a fun marking..?[GuineaPigCages.com] Do you have a guinea pig with a fun marking..? (You can see Hawkeye stalking the background...)

Penny's ears have cute pink tips ❤️
[GuineaPigCages.com] Do you have a guinea pig with a fun marking..?

My Roger combs his hair so it looks like he has an eyebrow:D [GuineaPigCages.com] Do you have a guinea pig with a fun marking..?

My new pig has a half grey and half black mohawk.
[GuineaPigCages.com] Do you have a guinea pig with a fun marking..?

Oh and Penny's eyes are so big and beautiful!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.