Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Did I miss something?

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Um...why did googless get banned? :confused:

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
She's Poohbear

Piglet

Cavy Slave
No way! By now, you would have though she learnt her lesson

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
nope she hasn't. Everytime she shows up she will be shown the door.

smileyface cavy

Cavy Slave
POOHBEAR! Gosh not again....I thought she was innocent at first.

smileyface cavy

Cavy Slave
Oh and Piglet...at first I was going to ask why googless got banned too, but I thought people would think I was an idiot, LoL :p

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
We don't ban for no reason. Usually if someone gets banned it's pretty obvious why. If it apparently happens for no reason at all the it is usually because it's an already banned user with a new name.

Somewhere after one of their posts the mod that banned them usually leaves them a message but it would get redundant to put the reason after every post they placed.

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
LOL- She was being 'nice' to me. I knew it was her, her stupid tactics are so predictable. Next time she will come back as a guy.

emithebug

Cavy Slave
Why was she banned in the first place? I think I joined right after she was banned, so I never got the full story or anything.

Someone can just PM me or something, if you don't want to post it up here... ^.^; I'm just curious, though.

ChadWPB

Cavy Slave
Poohbear's KoS'd. I've had to deal with that crap on forums I run.

LucyLou

Cavy Slave
Is there any way to block her IP Address completely? Maybe this is the sollution if she is pestering everyone.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
'fess up voodoo - the power's gone to your head hasn't it? :) Now, why did CMMoi&Dylan get banned? This person arose suspicions when she first joined for me - she signed her post with a different name for starters.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
p.s lucy, I love your avatar! Where is it from?

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Piglet said:
'fess up voodoo - the power's gone to your head hasn't it? :) Now, why did CMMoi&Dylan get banned?

Yup it has...and you are next my pretty! bwahahahahahah

CMMoi&Dylan was/is cavies4eva/crazy4piggies/lilshortie....trouble makers...actually just trouble maker...singular...the multiple names give them multiple personalities even though it is one person...my brain hurts...

bromers

Cavy Slave
oh she always seemed nice oh well i will never get why people once therew banned come back. its like your not wanted at cavycages thats why you got banned in the first place.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
voodoo, you would never ban little old me *flutters eyelashes*

I can't believe that was lilshortie...she even made up a story - about how she lived in London. That's so strange

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
The problem isn't so much them coming back...it's the fact that they do not learn and continue with their bad behaviour.

Poorbear came back. She was almost allowed to stay. I was giving her advice to help her stay. She freaked out...again...so was banned...again.

Cavie's4eva came back. He kept causing problems under his new names. He was rebanned and will continue to get banned.

Louis came back. By his second post he was already offending people...banned...again

Sara'sPets/FurryCritters was never officially banned. She was running with at least 3 names on the forum. 2 of her names (roberta/guest)were banned as a warning for sending hate email. She did not take the hint. Since the mods never told her we knew she was connected to the FurryCritters and Sara'sPets names I think she felt "uncatchable". She was given a private repremand by me about hijacking threads. She didn't take it well. When she started playing PM games with me and called all of the mods a nasty name I banned her. Her reaction was to send me more Hate email (real mature). She signed back up before she was banned with the name OreoCookie. I caught her...banned.

So that's the story. It's not the rejoining that gets them banned. It's the continued bad behavior. With us you only get 2 strikes and then you are out. Why people get on their computer and act insane is beyond me.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Piglet said:
voodoo, you would never ban little old me *flutters eyelashes*

Naw Piglet...you know I love you best of all.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
I really can't believe that so many people keep on re joining with new names. I thought that the poohbear scenario was just a one off, but it seems like it's the new craze!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.