Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Did I do something seriously wrong?!

• Thread starter BaysideBandGeek
  • Start date

BaysideBandGeek

Cavy Slave
I previously posted about my pigs having lice and someone told me that advantage works (research too). They said use 2 drops behind each ear.

I failed to mention my pigs are 1 month old.

I only used 1 drop behind each ear and even wiped some away to be sure. Is that still to much?! I used Larg Cat Advantage. Please Help.

I really think that you are taking a big risk treating your piggies on your own especially since they are so young. I know that I wouldn't use cat meds on my piggie. You should really try to see a vet. I know it can be costly but delay on my part may have contributed to my last piggie's illness and the guilt doesn't go away. Call a vet and see what they say about the advantage.

I agree with, Mom. If they are so young, it would be smart to find out if everything is ok. Make a phone call first, the vet may be able to let you know something minus a trip. At the very least the vet can tell you if you MUST bring the pigs in for a visit.

Best of luck!!!

About 20 min after putting it on I freaked and gave em another bath... I'm sure they are fine now. This morning they are jumping and squeaking and being active (and noisy) little pigs. Whew. Poor pigs x.x

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.