Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Cutest Plush Gpigs handmade on etsy!!! Had to share.

Yes, Morumoto's items are really lifelike. I can't spend money on those, tho', when I have the real thing, lol.

When I can finally afford these I want to get two made like my little piggies Cinnamon and Lightning!! Hers creations are adorable! I love the ones with hearts on their backs in red or purple!! Too cute!

Yeah, I am planning to get 4 custom ones made pretty soon here. There's also a person who does guinea pig watercolor. I like the idea of immortalizing my beloved pets in art form.

Yeah, I am planning to get 4 custom ones made pretty soon here.
There's also a person who does guinea pig watercolor. I like the idea of immortalizing my beloved pets in art form.

Are you referring to When Guinea Pigs Fly? I love her stuff!! :love:

BTW if you don't mind me asking - how much is it going to cost to get 4 of the GP stuffies custom made?

Are you referring to When Guinea Pigs Fly? I love her stuff!! :love:

BTW if you don't mind me asking - how much is it going to cost to get 4 of the GP stuffies custom made?

Actually, I was thinking of these: (broken link removed)

When Guinea Pigs Fly does have some awesome art prints! The pirate one is my favorite!

I don't know much it's going to cost to get the custom plush's done. The ones she has up for sale on her Etsy are only 16 a piece. I'm betting they will only be a bit higher. I'm willing to spend a couple hundred on things like this,though.

I have all three of those shops on my favorites list at Etsy!

Wow! Those are so adorable! I thought it was an actual piggy at first xD So cute! <3

They are soooo cute. I want one just for fun...I would get one made to look like my very first g.pig olga...miss her tons.

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from off the floor... Those are more than amazing! I want some so bad!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.