Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cute Xmas card Idea!

Kelly91513

Cavy Slave
So for all of you that celebrate Christmas, I came up with a cute idea for sending out cards. I was waiting in a god-awful line in the supermarket the day before Thanksgiving and I was looking at all items around me when I started reading cards (card aisle). There was one that popped out to me literally! This card was of a Guinea Pig and he had these big googley eyes glued on its face. It said Wowzer! on the front and then on the inside it said something like, I hope you have a Merry Christmas other wise I will add some sprinkles to your cookies! and I thought that was cute, so I think I will make my own using my pigtures of my pigs. I'll just glue some big googley eyes in the pigture and then glue the pigture on some paper folded like a card and write my own cute message. Whatcha think? Any other ideas or tips?

I think that's a great idea! I love handmade cards! They are so much more personal and thought actually went into making them! I know I would love to get a card with a googley eyed pig on it! lol

That is too cute!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.