Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Reference Cuddle Tunnel :D

Crystalkate

Cavy Slave
I made a cuddle tunnel last night. Took me under an hour using my sewing machine. Can easily be hand sewn if needed. Carliee loves it! If anyone is interested I can post step by step pictures. I saved myself 15 dollars making it myself instead of buying online.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Cuddle Tunnel :D[GuineaPigCages.com] Cuddle Tunnel :D

Cute! I bet she likes it. :)

Nice job. I wouldn't mind seeing the step by step pics.

I'd love to see instructions! I tried making a cuddle tunnel before but it didn't work very well.

I'd like instructions as well :)

me too! Its very cute.

I would like to see instructions as well. I made Frankie a fleece bed sac last night, but he seems to like to lie on top of it more than inside. lol

That's so cute.

Very cute:D ! I would love to see step by step directions. I am not very good at reverse engineering. :confused:

That looks great! When I made mine, I just used the instructions from the cuddle sack pattern here: Cozy by LilyGrace and towards the end just sewed through two layers again instead of all four (which would close it) and then rolled back the cuff. I also made the pieces of fabric a little longer to make it more tube-like than wide like a sack. Hope that helps!

I would also like to see the instructions. I tried makeing one and it iis horrible.Have no clue how to make fleece 'em.Can you please post them?

I'm interested too thanks, looks great. Building a new hutch for my piggies & want to make all the bedding & tunnels/cozy sacs for them instead of buying them. :)

I would like to see some step by step instructions.

Yes, step-by-step would be awesome!

Please post step by step instructions! I've been making my piggies cozies and I think they'd love one of these tunnels :)

Yes step by step pls!!!!

Definitely need the instructions for this, I know my girls would love it!

very cute! I made my girls a cuddle sack and they loved it, I bet they'd love this too :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.