Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Cubes available for small donation to rescue - Sheffield

jabberwock

Cavy Slave
Our guinea pigs have both passed over the rainbow bridge and, as it can be hard to get hold of cubes here, I am offering ours to anyone who might be looking for them. They are too heavy to post so you need to collect them. I'm in South West Sheffield.

I have

46 flat grids and 2 grids bent into an "L" that I have used as a ramp, a tent and a hammock in the past and about 40 connectors I think. They originally came from Argos in 2006. I have a feeling there might be some spare Correx as well but I can't remember where it is! I used these to make a 4x2 with 1x4 upper level and a 4x2 storage area below, so there are enough to let you be reasonably inventive.

I'm asking for a small (£5) donation to Thistle Cavies just to make sure that they go to someone genuine (but if you have to drive a long way to get them or you are a rescue yourself you can have them for free). Send me a forum pm if you're interested.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.