Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Crusty Eyes Crusty eye

Mannmiller4

Cavy Slave
Anyone know what this could be? I just posted a few days ago about crusty ears and I have been using lotrimin on the ear. Now her eye is crusty. The day after we got her I took her back to petsmart because she had a head tilt. They took her to the vet and they said there was nothing wrong with her but they gave her 10 days of antibiotics. We just got her back this past Wednesday and now her eye.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Looks like she's got a fungus. If I were you, I'd find an exotic vet to take her to, and argue with Petsmart later.

Mannmiller4

Cavy Slave
Looks like she's got a fungus. If I were you, I'd find an exotic vet to take her to, and argue with Petsmart later.

I 1000% will NOT be taking her back to petsmart. They had her for three weeks last time! I'm gonna find a vet on Monday for sure.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.