Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Conditions Croaking

AMP524

Cavy Slave
I know people have posted on this already, but I never got a clear answer. Anyone know what the cause is of the croaking? Heard one of my girls do it last night and stopped when she heard me. I haven't heard it since and couldn't tell which one was making the noise. I have been keeping a close eye on both, and have been for awhile, and there is no wheezing or sneezing or coughing. No crusty eyes or nose. Both are acting just as normal as ever before. Anyone have any experience with this? I know a few have on here, but never got a clear answer to know if their piggies were just fine or had to be taken to the vet. Just wondering!

I don't know what it is. I've read of pigs making a croaking noise and then it stopping, but no one seemed to know why.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.