Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cozy Cube Instructions???

Peanuts

Cavy Slave
I've recently started sewing for my two piggies by hand, and I am loving it! I've made two tunnels, a few cuddle cups, and many cozy saks and pillows. The instructions on this forum have really helped. Though, I've seen a few pictures of a Cozy Cube, or a Hidey Cube, that looks really cute. I've been trying to find instructions on how to make it, but no luck.

Does anyone have instructions or a link to instructions for sewing a Cozy Cube? All help is appreciated- thanks!

me too~i'm a way find a way to build my own cage

I think the cube you are thinking of is like this: (broken link removed). If so, you'll have to adjust the opening to be a lot larger to fit a guinea pig, and you'll have to figure out some way to make it stand up -- if you don't, it will just flop over on its side.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for all the good information! That site definently helped. Most likely I could even sew foam on between two layers of fleece to help maintain the shape. Thank you so much! lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.