Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pregnancy could be pregnant?

avengedsoph

Cavy Slave
i just took in a female guinea pig on monday, the woman gave me here for free and a huge cage for free too.
When i seen her i thought she was just fat like my other piggie but am starting to think she is pregnant.
If she is can anyone give me some extra tips?
i have read up a lot but i want to make sure i no everything just in case she is pregnant, i am hoping she is just a little fattie but i want to no just incase!

Maybe posting pics would help...my piggie is very...well..um...fat and I'm a little worried she's preggers to but idk...

Oh but congrats on the new pig!! Do you have a name pigged whoa I mean *picked out?? Also, is that huge cage made of cubes and coroplast?

her names was mitzy but i changed it to Boo, and not its not. i do plan to buy a c&c tho as soon as i get more money :)

oh, that's funny, I had a dog named Mitzy, and a cat named Boo! :p lol aaaanywaaays, have you taken any pics of her? Not only would that help us tell if she's pregnant or not, but we also love seeing them! haha :)

i have pictures of her but only her face and top half i will take some picture tomorrow tho :)

Okay, well maybe you could share the others for now? hahaha I'm am craving some pigtures! hahaha

[GuineaPigCages.com] could be pregnant?
[GuineaPigCages.com] could be pregnant?

the second photo is what the woman dropped her off in and let me keep :)

aww, what a cutie!! I love the black face, really adorable.

haha thanks :) shes about 7-8 months old i think :D shes so cute!

your guinea pig is possibly pregnant! And you where fussing to me about my pig jubille!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant beleive it
!

no, if you read what i put she wasnt my piggie at first she must of got pregnant before i got her....so please read what i put. i dont even remember talking to you

Ziespiggies: She didn't breed her guinea pig, she could have possibly been bred before she adopted her. Everyone was on you because you were breeding your pigs. And no, she didn't post on that thread you started. (Your intro)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.