Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Play cost-effective cozy items?

LucidCavies

Cavy Slave
Hi! Ok so I've been through Ebay, Amazon, and A little bit of Etsy and some youtubers' personal online shops and most of these cozy items are very cute but most of them are like 32.00 plus shipping. All for some little box looking thing that isn't even made of fleece! I'm a huge fan of piggiepigpigs and her Items aren't really to bad (cost wise) and they are Adorable! But to have them shipped from Britain to the US is just a fortune alone. Ive looked in the "classifieds" section on here but everything has been sold.

So I guess my overall question is...
Where can I find some fairly const effective cozies that wont break the bank? :confused:

I also had that problem, so I decided to sew my own cozies instead! The basic ones like tunnels and snuggle sacks are actually quite easy to make, and there are some great tutorials on here. You can get your materials for cheap, especially if you get fleece remnants. If you don't want to or can't make them yourself, I really like Spiffypigs and some other shops on Etsy. Also of course the fleece store on here, but those tend to be a little pricey in my opinion. However, with the fleece store you know your money is going towards rescuing piggies and keeping this forum alive!

Thank you so much pigger123
I'm going to check out Spiffypigs right now and I have made a snuggle sack type of thing and it was a pain in the butt! I had to run down o my grandmotheres for sewing help lol. But it was fun bonding time with her so maybe i'll try again! and I didn't know about the fleece store on here! Im gonna go check it out right now

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.