Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast

nibbler100

Cavy Slave
I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE! Eather they dont know what it is or they dont have it in a size i need. and when i try to look for places to order it off line you have to own a business): SOMEONE plz help! help me find coroplast. i live in central ohio

have you asked around at sign shops? or I got mine at Home Depot...they may not call it coroplast though...if you tell them it's for a guinea pig cage, they may know what you're looking for?

they knew what it was and said they didnt carry it, and the only sgin store i know of always has a sign up saying "were not open today BLAH BLAH BLAH" and i call the number everyday and no one answers... witch is soooooo frustrating.

Some places refer to it as corrugated plastic

Ok I looked it up online for you from homedepot. I typed in a Columbus, Ohio zip code to see if it was available in stores they are in stock in multiple stores such as the store on Cleveland Ave, Sawmill, Orange Township, Hilliard, and East Columbus.

Here is the link:

(broken link removed) (it says error, but the link should work)

Yahoo & Google are your friends... You need to be looking up sign shops to call.

(broken link removed)
Sign Shop, Pickerington, OH : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Local
Columbus Sign Company since 1911
Ohio Sign Shop - Columbus, OH, 43209 - Citysearch

Here's a list of a bunch of sign shops in Ohio.
Sign-Makers.com Sign Shops of Ohio, USA

Call the shops, and tell them you are look for one sheet of coroplast that is 8x4ft. If they don't know what you're talking about say that it's also known as corrugated plastic, and is used to make political signs. It looks like cardboard, but is made of plastic.

Let us know how it goes, and I wouldn't just stop and pay at the most expensive one either. I bought mine for 20$.

Ah, there are bigger pieces linked on that page, must have just clicked the wrong size.

lol thanks guys XD and i have used signs that would work the only prob is there all sorts of sizeis and colors and I'm ocd but ill check out the links thanks sooooooooooooooo much

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.