Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
I currently have one piggy living in a commercial cage. It's a little too small for me (7.5 sq. ft). Amelia is lonely so I am getting another pig sometime this weekend. I decided to build a C&C cage. I know where to find the Cubes, but where the heck can I find Coroplast? Any big chain stores that sell it? (Home Depot, Sears..?)

Help?!

you will have to call up the sign stores around you to find the cheapest price. The yellow book is a great invention ;)

Yeah, just look in your local phone book and look at sign stores. I looked and found a store just down the street from me and they had coroplast. Goodluck with your new cage and piggies!

Kinkos sells it..that's a chain store.

Also, Fastsigns does too. It's also a chain store.

thanks everybody!

Sign a Rama too.

I got my Cloroplast at Home Depot.

I would really like to see a picture of this 7.5 sq. ft. pet store cage. Most pet store cages I have ever seen are tiny.

Ly&Pigs said:
I would really like to see a picture of this 7.5 sq. ft. pet store cage. Most pet store cages I have ever seen are tiny.
Ill have to find my camera, Ill definetilly try to post one.

The biggest pet store cage that I have seen was a 36" by 18". It was £50!!

Ya thats how big my pet store cage is Rachy and it was $60 (Canadian). It seems so small now when I put them in it while I clean their cavy cage! I can't believe I even had one in it!

I actually was about to buy a pet store cage (before I found this site) that was 24" by 48" or so. It was humongous and was a beautiful two story. I probably would have gotten it if my girl wasn't pregant, but since I knew that I was probably going to be keeping at least one baby I went ahead and built a C&C. I do have to say that if you shop around enough there are some pet store cages that meet or exceed the minimum square footage per piggy, but the bad thing is that you cannot really change them around or add new things, like third or fourth levels.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.