Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

CoCo's Babies....

Ravensleigh

Cavy Slave
Its seems strange to call them pups...so I will refer to them as babies. Well they all seem fine. I have had them out and tried to sex them and I am pretty sure they are all boys. I will have a look again in a couple days. I saw them eating hay today. They are pretty good about letting me pick them up...for a few seconds anyways. CoCo seems ok with it now more so then she did. I was able to put a temp cage next to theirs to house Puff. He is NOT happy to be separated from his wifey. But he can see her and they can touch noses.

Left to right in the 1st & 2nd pic's are: Pebbles, Cotton and Pink.

Then 3rd: Pink 4th: Pebbles and 5th: Cotton

CoCo's Babies....CoCo's Babies....CoCo's Babies....CoCo's Babies....CoCo's Babies....

Ok I'm now that what I call CUTE AS A BUTTON that for sharing..If I could grab them I would..

Do I see 2 texel babies?? They're all adorable.

They are adorable! Thanks for the pigtures!

They are adorable!

I thought they were born yesterday. Please keep them with mom until they are 21 days old.

Edit to add: Oops! Sorry, I misread your post. So Puff is the dad? The pups are still with mom, right?

Very cute, thanks for sharing.

Yeah puff is the dad. CoCo is mom. And I only take them out once per day to handle them. I dont want to upset CoCo too much.

I had to look up Texel to see what you meant. Both Pink & Pebbles have very curly and rough feeling hair compared to Cotton (hence his name). I think CoCo is a Peruvian and dad I guess is just an American Short Hair? As they get older I will post more photos and perhaps someone can help me identify the sex and the breed?

They are so cute! Are you keeping all of them?

I would keep a girl if one actually turns out to be one...but I would have to adopt out all the males. I just dont want to have any more babies!

Oh you can just send Pink to live in Canada with me. Swoon!

Adorable babies, everyone! Are you planning on getting Puff nuetered?
A suggestion: If they are indeed all boys, they could live with Puff and you could get CoCo a female friend. (That is if you want all those piggies. Just a thought)\

sooooooooooooo cute

We got our second piggy as a baby and we visited him once a week until he was 21 days. The mommy pig was so frustrated with the 3 crying babies sometimes that she would climb on top of the pigloo to get away from them... Haha! Once we brought him home he tried to suckle his new adult male friend who got so tired of him that he would nap with his butt in the pigloo doorway so the baby couldn't get in with him.. LOL! Babies are so fun, and ours was (and is!) SO loud! Enjoy them, they grow up so fast.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.