Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Close To Finally Getting Some But For A Sad Reason.

spudster
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

SoCalCavies

Cavy Slave
Ok. Have you looked closely to see if the vet is right & it is just a cut? I would think you could maybe see it, if it was... And don't sell yourself short! Sometimes you will know more about your pet than the vets will. YOU KNOW THEM - they don't! Trust yourself & your instincts.

How is Dusty today? Is he eating, running in his wheel, and drinking water? Do you see any red spots?

I understand completely about your parents. Again, call the vet yourself and tell them how you feel & what you're experiencing. If they don't give you help, then call another one! I have called so many vets over the years. Of course, they ALL want to see the animal, but if you say, "Look, I'm young. My parents won't bring them in again... and I really just need some advice," they ALLLLLWAYS seem to be sympathetic to that. People understand that you can't always bring them to the vet. If they aren't sympathetic to you, hang up and call another one! You will eventually find someone who will care.

Hang in there! It's all part of being a good owner! You're doing great...
Just keep trying.

KaceyH

Cavy Slave
Dusty is drinking and eating and being lazy but that is all very normal for her. I can't really tell as if it is the cut it is right ontop of her 'bum'. Thanks.
;)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.