Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cleaning C&C Cage

My upper level used to be connected with zip ties, so I too could just flip it up and rest it on the second level

hey i use a couple of layers of newspaper on the bottom, then when it comes to cleaning i roll the newspaper up, the vast majority of bedding etc stays in the newspaper, which i then fold and bin.

i then use a wee hoover to get the rest out, then clean with a vinegar/water mix.

saying that, this is the first time i did it tonight and it was so much easier than the rubbish hutch i had. and the piggies are as happy as ever :)

x

so you lift up the whole cube grid and take it off the coroplast?

jojomuffin said:
hey i use a couple of layers of newspaper on the bottom, then when it comes to cleaning i roll the newspaper up, the vast majority of bedding etc stays in the newspaper, which i then fold and bin.

i then use a wee hoover to get the rest out, then clean with a vinegar/water mix.

saying that, this is the first time i did it tonight and it was so much easier than the rubbish hutch i had. and the piggies are as happy as ever :)

x
I love how the piggies just go crazy over new bedding!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.