Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Check out our new cage!!

beachgurl_1988

Cavy Slave
Well, had to expand... 4 pigs in a 2x3 was not cutting it....

300 zipties.....$10
Coroplast.......$25
Grids.......$20 (Had some :) )
Bigger Fleece..... $30 (2 peices)

Happy piggies.....PRICELESS!

This cage took me about 4 1/2 hrs... including disassembling the older cage. I used around 250 zipties and my fingers hurt for days!

Here ya go!

[GuineaPigCages.com] Check out our new cage!![GuineaPigCages.com] Check out our new cage!![GuineaPigCages.com] Check out our new cage!![GuineaPigCages.com] Check out our new cage!![GuineaPigCages.com] Check out our new cage!!

The piggies have been running laps, doing piggie trains and popcorning. They got the fleece off twice and played 'groundhog' almost all day... must invest in some more binder clips!

Very cool, however still a bit to small, at the very least, four piggies need a 2x6.

Cute! Are they boys?

I love it! Very cute:)

They are all girls.

I know I would have liked to make it a 2x6 but I just couldn't. It would have left me with about 10 inches of space to walk into my door. I have a very very small bedroom, so this was the biggest I could go :(

They are all girls.

I know I would have liked to make it a 2x6 but I just couldn't. It would have left me with about 10 inches of space to walk into my door. I have a very very small bedroom, so this was the biggest I could go :(

What if you made it sort of an L shape with 3 grids wide instead of 2 grids wide for a few segments? That would meet the square foot requirement I think... Just a thought.

You put alot of work into a very nice cage. Well done.

P.S. I meant to say beautiful piggies too!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.