Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cheaper Carefresh?

SweetPea

Cavy Slave
Right now i am buying the regular carefresh and SweetPea loves it, however i was just wondering if anyone knows of a cheaper name brand but the same or close to the same material? If you do where can i find it?

I've heard that Critter Care is Wal-Mart's version of carefresh, but I don't know if it's significantly cheaper. It's also possible that you might be able to find a distributer that sells carefresh at closer to wholesale prices. There's a warehouse in CA that sells 50L bags of carefresh for $12.

I find that Critter Care is cheaper. I buy it at Walmart. Sometimes the Hermantown Walmart is sold out, so I have to go to the Super Walmarts in Superior or Cloquet.

I used to buy the critter care from walmart it is $3.47 for a 10 liter bag where I live.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Megazorb is only availible in the UK.

I was running out of aspen chips and was at WalMart, so I bought the Critter Care, and yes, it was WAY cheaper than I'd seen CareFresh for. Percy absolutely hated it. My hamster loves the stuff though, so at least it didn't go to waste.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.