Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Behavior "chasing" boys :-)

winstonandwally

Cavy Slave
I have found that my 2 boys are very moody, there are days that they love me to death and others that they want nothing to do with spending time out of the cage. I feel like i did as a teenage girl chasing a cute boy that played hard to get. maybe this is an ok thing, especially for winston and wally, the harder they play games with me the happier i try to make them!

I have tried to relate this to happenings during the day, like has anything different has happened, are they tired or frisky, etc. i can't figure it out! I really like animal psychology and i am sure having a tough time figuring out the secrets to being a "guinea pig whisperer". I will admit we have come a long way but i just cant figure out the moods!

Love your " guinea pig whisper". I think that would be an awesome ability to have:love:.

Oh I'd so wanna know what they're really thinking.... although sometimes I'm sure they're cussing us!

The only time I'm sure they are happy is when I'm passing out the veggies:D!

OH yes they do enjoy their veggies! Speaking of, if I don't get in there with dinner my boys are going to have a fit...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.