Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Storage Areas Cavy Supplies Organization: Post your pictures!

Cavylier

Cavy Slave
Guinea pigs need quite a lot of supplies - fleece/bedding, pellets, hay. medications, toys, treats, etc. I want to see how all of these can be stored with the least amount of effort required. ;)
How do you guys organize all your guinea pig supplies? Please post pictures of your organizing ideas! :)

Cavylier

Cavy Slave
Since I haven't done my own organizing yet but a lot of people have viewed this thread (but not posted their own messy cages! :D), here are some of the ideas already on the site:
Using solid cubes -
(broken link removed)

Using old cage to store supplies -
(broken link removed)

Would be great if anyone could post an under-the-cage organization system picture!

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
I don't have any pictures right now of exactly what I have but here are a few I dragged out from the archives. I use a wheeled basket found in the kids storage section of Target. I believe the cost around 12 dollars. They are about 1.3 grids wide by almost 1.5ish grids long. They work wonderfully. They fit under my wooden cage perfectly and back when I had a C&C I just made the base so it was 1.5 grids wide per hole and they worked well there too. They hold a lot of stuff. I actually need to reorganize the boxes and probably get two more so that all the guinea pig stuff fits in them. I got a lot of new fleece during the black Friday sales so I need more room. ❤️

Cavy Supplies Organization: Post your pictures!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.