Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Can you buy just connectors?

Chloë-Jasmine

Cavy Slave
I know you can order them on this site but I was wondering if anyone saw them at Home Depot or something like that. It's so dumb, I need 5. I've managed to get enough for the whole cage, just not the tops of the loft. Thanks!

LBKK

Cavy Slave
ha ha ha I had the same problem! I bought 4 sets of cubes and ended up 2 short of what I needed to do. I went to Home Depot and asked if they were sold separately and the girl who was helping me said no they didn't, but that she would pretend that she didnt hear that I needed extra ones and instead pretend I told her the pack I bought was short by 2. Then she went over and opened up a new set of cubes and gave me 2 connectors for free! ha ha ha ha It was great. Now, I wouldn't suggest lying as it is wrong to lie, but you could always tell them there was no connectors in your pack......or be honest and buy a new set up cubes! :)

homeschoolmama

Cavy Slave
Alright, I can't keep straight who is & isn't an adult here. But if you two need connectors & can give me your address, I will mail some to you. I have about 30 extras sitting here and would LOVE to get rid of a few! If you're under 18 though, PLEASE I must insist that you check with your parents before giving out your address.

That goes for anyone else too... I'd be only too happy to help someone out with all these extra connectors!

Oh yes... do not put your address on this site though, please PM or email me with it. My email is [email protected]

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Chloe, I can send you 5 when I send your donation cave. I have plenty laying around.

jdomans

Cavy Slave
This is a time to get out the zip ties!!

Chloë-Jasmine

Cavy Slave
okay, I am under 18 but I live with my boyfriend... So I guess I would ask him? Hee hee, it causes a lot of problems when it comes to me not being old enough but I usually cute my way out of it. But if Ly is willing to send some out with my order then it's not a big deal anyways. Thank you Ly, that is a SO nice of you! I would love that. I was actually thinking about bringing it back and saying that it didn't come with any but I didn't have the heart to. And 5 is a lot more then 2. Thanks for all your help and ideas.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Slave
Do you just need 5 or do you need more? I only am using 2 connectors on my cage at the moment to help stabilize the underside of the hayroom. I can spare more if you need them.

Chloë-Jasmine

Cavy Slave
Nopers... just five is good! Thanks again. Time to head to work though!

nismosmama

Cavy Slave
I also have a TON at home, a bagful that will never be used. If anyone needs any, send me a pm, the only thing I would ask for is the cost of shipping, which I would guess would be no more than a couple bucks, but if I get a few requests that could add up ya know?

LBKK

Cavy Slave
I'm good for now since the lovely sneaky Home Depot lady helped me out. But when I decide to "renovate" my piggies home, I may come calling on ya!! BTW, I'll be 24 on Tuesday :)

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Slave
Since I already have to spend the shipping to send Chloe's cave to her, it won't cost a dime more to send the connectors.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.