Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fur can someone tell me what color this is ???

missy1971

Cavy Slave
[GuineaPigCages.com] can someone tell me what color this is ???

He has pink eyes and was wondering what color he is.
Thanks

ohhh he looks very nice!! i dont know sorry but i love his colouring!

Ooooo! He is beautiful! Love the colors! I have no clue what it is but wow its stunning!

he looks really cool when you see his pink eyes they are light pink or maybe ruby. Dumb flash LOL

I had a piggy with those colorings! I believe the gray is called lilac. At least that is what we called my girl! It is by far one of my favorite pig colourings!

I think he is orange and gray. He most definitely has orange in him

I believe that is a broken solid lilac and orange american guinea pig.

Thanks everyone =)

Yes, that kind of greyish color is called Lilac. Very unique coloring with the orange in there. Beautiful pig.

It is unique (and beautiful!) colouring, however, I do remember seeing a whole bunch of pigs with this colouring in a huge rescue in the US maybe 18 months ago...? I don't remember where in the US it was...Is your pig from a rescue (and perhaps one of those pigs that I saw...?)

He was a rescue, but from someone who got him from a petstore. He's 5 months old and they didnt want him anymore cause their kids kept pulling the cage off the table.

I have a female himi and was wondering if I bred this guinea pig to her what colors do you think I would get from those two???

I wouldnt ask that question here, its an anti breeding website, just a heads up :) beautiful guinea pig by the way!

Oh hes sooooo pretty. im in luv with him ❤️

oH OK sorry about the breeding question =)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.