Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Questions

Are dandelion leaves and stems bad for piggies? I can feed the whole thing? And most any grass from outside? We have a field close by with 'hay', well I don't know what it is. Tall grass? Can I feed that? It's brown sometimes..

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
laura220 said:
Oh and can piggies eat banana, apple, and orange peels?

Yes piggies can eat orange peels if they like it.

Do insense or scented candles bother piggies?

I don't know if inscence and candles bother the piggies, but I know Percy hid in his pigloo the one time I lit a scented candle in the room with him. Since then, I keep the candles in the living room.

At a pet store in town they have those commercial cages but they're huge ones. Like 2x4 or 5. So would it be bad to use one of the big ones(no not me but somebody, I'm making a C&C)?

laura220 said:
At a pet store in town they have those commercial cages but they're huge ones. Like 2x4 or 5. So would it be bad to use one of the big ones(no not me but somebody, I'm making a C&C)?

There are no pet store cages that are remotely that big with floor space. I have one of the largest ones avalible, and it is equal to a 1x3.

That's true in America, but maybe not in Finland. It depends on what that pet store is like... If it treats it's animals badly, then don't contribute to them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.