Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Cage Pictures: Any suggestions for improvement?

bookwrmgrl1019

Cavy Slave
How can I improve my cage?
Cage Pictures: Any suggestions for improvement?Cage Pictures: Any suggestions for improvement?Cage Pictures: Any suggestions for improvement?Cage Pictures: Any suggestions for improvement?Cage Pictures: Any suggestions for improvement?

That looks good! Loving your fleece!!

Why do you have the carrier in there??

I wouldn't leave the carrier in the cage with them- I did that (I have the same one but blue) and Squint ate out part of the plastic bottom. Also, you probably know this but if that is a second level, it'll need sides.

CUTE!!! But yeah, take the carrier out, it's kinda just taking up space and with the little bed and a hidey it's not needed. :) I LOVE the fleece!! I wish my fabric store had a better selection.

Yeah the piggies are on the way, so the carrier is in there for me to imagine them being all timid and staying in there and eventually coming out :) yeah i'm a dork. And the top is just an overhang to give them security when they're eating their hay and going potty and snuggling in their cuddle cup. Do you think I should put a pigloo where the carrier is once they come home?

I'd definitely add a pigloo or hidey house of some sort! My pigs spend the majority of their time in their pigloos and hideys! I have a hidey for each plus extra spots that they can get under!

Love the fleece! Wish I could do fleece.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.