Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Cage Almost Done , Girl(s) having a blast....

Roy Patton

Cavy Slave
so i got a MW Cage the other day, and Angel (the brown one) was loving it, then a few days ago she started staying in her house 90% of the time...

so today we went and got her a little sister, and rearranged somethings and a big ol bag of OXBOW Timothy Hay...

they are both in and out and running around, they just got some good treats so theyre eating and talking to each other....

the new Pig, TigerLilly (black with white stripe), is still a little skiddish and real young....

so far so good, just need to get the smaller cage (destined to be the food house) attached to MW and set up my fiddle-stick bridge and we will all be good

what you guys think?

Cage Almost Done , Girl(s) having a blast....Cage Almost Done , Girl(s) having a blast....Cage Almost Done , Girl(s) having a blast....

So sweet!!!

Very cute!!!

Looking good, very cute piggies :)

So i thinking im almost finally done with the cage..... i need to start prepping to switch to fleece for the main sleeping/play area.... i also need to find another solution to the (broken link removed) my youngest (13 weeks or so) today got her head caught in the hole where you stuff the hey in and was freaking screaming running around the cage.. was funny for a second looked like a (broken link removed) with a Cone-o-Shame (you know the doggie cone lol.).. shes ok though...

but any how here is my current setup of the cage... main cage is a 2x4 MW andi ts attached to a standard store cage.... plenty of fresh hay all around

Cage Almost Done , Girl(s) having a blast....Cage Almost Done , Girl(s) having a blast....

what do you guys think.... tips / tricks?

Cage Almost Done , Girl(s) having a blast....
I have a Midwest cage as well but I got rid of the canvas it was such a pain in the butt and I made custom 6 inch coroplast base (no more poo flying out) to fit then found some really cool grate from Home Depot and made a base for that as well its so easy to clean and eventually I will be getting better ramp covers.

View attachment 80692
I have a Midwest cage as well but I got rid of the canvas it was such a pain in the butt and I made custom 6 inch coroplast base (no more poo flying out) to fit then found some really cool grate from Home Depot and made a base for that as well its so easy to clean and eventually I will be getting better ramp covers.

no issues so far with canvas and the only rime i have issues with the beeding flying is when the girls decide to party ....lol

Im sure they love to party my boys do too also no more bedding flying out when Sawyer does his mid morning zoomies

Im sure they love to party my boys do too also no more bedding flying out when Sawyer does his mid morning zoomies

ya... we just got the bedding padding and a thing of fleece just have to out it together for the big cage..

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.