Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C C&C cages stressing me out!! (United Kingdom)

ZeusAndThorsMum

Cavy Slave
I have been searching and searching all over the internet, because I want to upgrade my boys to a C&C cage (with grids). They are currently in a 4x2 cage, however have run of my bedroom most of the day but this is getting messy and as they are growing I want to upgrade so that they don't fight (They are boars). But I just cannot find the resources anywhere!! When I say find the resources, I mean for a sensible amount of money, for a decent amount that will make a suitable cage! Does anyone know why they are so cheap and easy to get hold of in America but not here? Anyway if anyone can suggest alternative materials, or direct me towards the materials I'd be really greatful. The reason I wanted the grids though was because i'd like to expand it as I went along..

I have seen them (the grids) on Amazon UK. You might try there. Search on "organizer cubes". They are marketed as storage cubes for shoes or clothes or books.

Thank you, I have ordered these;
Wire Cubes in Black: Amazon.co.uk: Wayfair

If anyone else has any trouble finding some. Not as cheap as America, but 20 grids, is the best I have found for that price in England and I'm getting impatient to make their new and improved cage xD

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.