Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Alternatives C&C Cages in the UK or alternatives

ButtersandMimsy

Cavy Slave
Hi! I have recently got two baby guineas and they love running about my room, so I'd love to make them a C&C cage, but the grids have been so hard to find in the UK or have been quite expensive. So I've found this alternative on Ebay:

(broken link removed)

Do you think it would be suitable? I'd like to make an upper level, but it will rest on the metal frame of their cage anyway. I've started leaving the cage open and I've made a bridge for them to cross over and run around an enclosed area made up of boxes and so forth. So the idea is that I replace the boxes with a frame and then build an upper level on top of the cage after removing the cage door, and then adding a ramp bought from a pet store. These plastic sheets have metal frames to make them sturdy, but I'm just not sure =/

Thanks! =)

Those squares are smaller so you'll need to double the height, and you'll need more for the sides as well. They're about 7x7 inches. The grids we use are 14 inches.

Try these:
(broken link removed)

OK thanks! =)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.