Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Other C&C cages for hedgies

midoriko

Cavy Slave
hello! i just recently discovered this site, i saw c&c cages for sale on ebay and decided to investigate furthur. i love these cage ideas and i am hoping to make one for my hedgehog. is there anyone here who has made one for a hedgie? i cannot forsee there being any problems, the cages look really safe. i just wanted to check and see if anyone else had experience with hedgies living in c & c cages.
if i can find the materials, which it looks like i can, he will love this so much more than the one level cage he has now!
thanks for any input!

Numpty

Cavy Slave
midoriko said:
hello! i just recently discovered this site, i saw c&c cages for sale on ebay and decided to investigate furthur. i love these cage ideas and i am hoping to make one for my hedgehog. is there anyone here who has made one for a hedgie? i cannot forsee there being any problems, the cages look really safe. i just wanted to check and see if anyone else had experience with hedgies living in c & c cages.
if i can find the materials, which it looks like i can, he will love this so much more than the one level cage he has now!
thanks for any input!
Hey, I made a C&C cage for my hedgehog and it works great and she just loves it. Good Luck with yours if you decide to make one!

Furkidsmommy

Cavy Slave
I would love to see photos of your hedgehog cage.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.