Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C C&C Cages - Are these cubes okay?

skazzah

Cavy Slave
Hi,

I am currently looking at building a C&C cage for my piggies, however am unable to find any caging at a reasonable price in Australia! I have found this one caging, very similar but slightly different and a lot cheaper! It has a wire square frame, but instead of wire inside of each square, it has thick PVC plastic.. It's hard to explain, I have attached a photo for you to see :) [GuineaPigCages.com] C&C Cages - Are these cubes okay?

Will this be suitable for my piggies? They won't be in it all day everyday as they currently live in a large wooden cage, but I was hoping to create a run from their cage with this, so throughout the day when I'm at home they can have a run around on the floor and talk and play without worrying were they are every second (I've only had my boys for a week, so they're still getting used to my house and all the places were they can hide!)

:)

There wouldn't be a lot of ventilation but it the cage was really large, it might not matter.

I was thinking of making the cage around 3x7 (The cubes are 14" x 14") will that be big enough for ventilation do you think?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.