Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

By!

Ditto citron! We are always asleep when the americans are on!!

I havn't got round to reading what happened so I don't really know if it was a big thing. Poohbear was so nice..... and she's leeeeffftttttt. =(

I know, I wake up and there's tons of new posts! Thanks for making me feel loved Pooh and Angel.

Bye Pooh, I will miss you!!!

I may be dense (I've also been sick lately and I just started working again) but why did Poohbear get banned? Did she asked to be removed (I thoght she changed her mind) or did she do something.

I haven't been here very long and I am just starting to figure out who's who. All I really know about Poohbear is that she's been posting on Guinea Lynx lately and I said hi to her there.

Well, bye and thanks for mentioning me.

Ly&Pigs said:
Awww voodoo, you'd accept a pm from me wouldn't you???

Of course I would Ly! Unfortunatly you will have to try to get it past my security trolls first. I tried to fire the trolls but they don't seem to understand that I want them to leave.

Sabriel I'm confused about that too? Why did she get banned?

Yeah I would like to know too, why did she get banned? (I am nosy).

Call me funny, but I think it has something to do with the moved thread. But since I never took the time to read it I have no clue what it's about *laughs* *sweat drop*.

Aw come on everyone. This is silly. If you dont get along, ignore! Life is so much better without worring about the negativity of others. We are here because we love our pets. I don't think any one of us is better than others, we just make different choices. Life would be wicked boring if we didn't. I'm sorry for being a bleeding heart hippy, but can't we all just get along? :) Love one another. XOXOXOX Ellie

For me it's not so much about not getting along, it's more along the lines of being sleepy, missing the action and wondering what on earth is going on :)

I’m going to give the basics of the story because I believe it’s important to understand why something like this happens. I was hoping one of the mods would do it (I hope I’m not overstepping bounds) but I know they are busy people and I can’t blame them for being sick and tired of this type of drama.

Basically Poohbear and another member got into a fight. Pooh started slinging insults, accusations and name calling. Pooh was warned by the mod to stop.

Pooh posted a link to the "Kelly" drama (the moved post) on another guinea pig forum and said that the member she was in the fight with "is really dense and annoying". I spotted that post and the ensuing comments (on the other board). I made a few comments about how taking an argument to another board and calling names was inappropriate. I mentioned that this is the second time an argument here has been taken to the other board for sympathy (the first time by Kelly).

The moderator on the other board agreed with me and posted such in the thread. I managed to copy and save the entire thread just before it was deleted. The thread was forwarded to the mods here. The mods decided to ban Pooh because of her actions.

That’s the story.

Thats what I thought. Thanks for clearing it up voodoo.

Ahhhhh, now I'm less confusled :) Thanks Voodoojoint. I have to be more observent like you.

I missed all of that? Wow. Thats all Im going to say.

Boo hooo, no one said goodbye to me. I pheel unloved.

*G*

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.