Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

busy day now to conquer making 2 beds.

msmonih

Cavy Slave
Busy today, i made 2 triangle coroplast tunnels. 2 hay racks. 2 litter boxes but only got one together. i am going to make 2 bedding areas out of the lofts. I am going to make some chew sticks. For the bedding areas, has anyone made they're own. I have extra egg crate mattress pads on my bed. I thought about using that and making a removeable cover. Looking for other ideas to make the entire loft area super comfy.

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
I just made a bed using fleece and foam, they seem to like it. I haven't washed it yet but I imagine it will hold up well.

msmonih

Cavy Slave
Thank you I just cut one loft pad. It looks great. I am going to hand wash mine cuz I think the washer might destroy it. Thx for the feedback.

Petlovr

Cavy Slave
Just be careful the pigs don't eat the foam, and sometimes those egg crate mattress pads off-gas, so use an "old" one that's well aerated. Make sure to post pics when you're done, it sounds interesting!

brigita

Cavy Slave
Last night made new cage liner, sleeping bag ant waterproof pad for eating area.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.